Women’s-only ski clinic March 1 at Sugar Bowl Resort
February 24, 2015
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Coalition Snow recently announced Sugar Bowl Resort as its home mountain for the 2014-15 season.
The partnership grew out of a shared vision for encouraging women to get out in the mountains and a desire to support women in the industry, according to a press release from the company.
Coalition Snow believes that Sugar Bowl's focus on a skier and rider centric experience truly embodies the soul of the sport.
The resort, which celebrates its 75th anniversary this season, has an open boundary policy that allows access to some of the best backcountry terrain in the region.
As part of the partnership, Coalition Snow will partner with the North American Ski Training Center by offering a women's-only skills clinic, at a cost of $75 per person, on March 1 at Sugar Bowl.
"NASTC has built a reputation for their high-touch, high-impact, all-mountain free-skiing clinics for intermediate and advanced skiers," according to Coalition Snow. "This clinic will be offered to skiers and riders looking to fine-tune their skills early in the season."
Recommended Stories For You
Based at Lake Tahoe, Coalition Snow is the world's first ski and snowboard company founded and operated by women. Visit coalitionsnow.com to learn more.
Visit sugarbowl.com to learn more about Sugar Bowl Resort.
Trending In: Education
- Teaching appreciation for lifelong gratitude at Lake Tahoe
- Give Back Tahoe: North Tahoe Family Resource Center helps residents find solutions
- Giant flying foxes and other facts about Lake Tahoe bats
- Graduation 2014: Incline High’s top-achievers excited for future
- 18 valedictorians highlight North Tahoe Class of 2015
- UPDATE: Lanes now open on eastbound I-80 following truck retrieval
- Truckee native and family kick off tribute tour around the country
- Truckee High School Class of 2018 goes out in style
- Red White and Tahoe Blue organizers optimistic about salvaging July 4 fireworks in Incline Village after county denies permit