IVGID to host Incline Beach House workshop
August 11, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Incline residents invited to attend IVGID's Incline Beach House Project Workshop & Interaction Session, set for 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 18, at The Chateau, 955 Fairway Blvd.
The Workshop will be an opportunity to learn about the multiple design concepts for a new building at Incline Beach and a chance to interact with and provide feedback to the design team.
According to IVGID, design concepts learning stations will include: restrooms, food service, building layouts, site constraints and opportunities, and site enhancements.
Participate at each learning station for your chance to win raffle prizes. Visit ivgidbeachstudy.com to learn full project details.
Free Diamond Peak barbecue set for Aug. 18
Diamond Peak Ski Resort will host its annual summer Community BBQ on Thursday, Aug. 18, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Free Wild Bill's BBQ items and non-alcoholic beverages will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and again from 1:30 to 3 p.m.
Participants are encouraged to hike the 1.2 miles to and from Snowflake Lodge from the Diamond Peak base area; the resort also will run a free shuttle service from the lower parking lot in the base area from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Diamond Peak mountain operations team will have a display of snowmaking and grooming technology at the event, and will be on-hand to answer any questions from the public.
Visit diamondpeak.com to learn more about the resort.
Trending In: Environment
- Tahoe Top 5: Animal species you might not know inhabit the Tahoe region
- First known Gray wolf visits Nevada County
- Being bear aware at Lake Tahoe-Truckee — follow these tips
- Abandoned ski areas near Tahoe struggle to recover due to graded runs
- First wolf sighting in Nevada since 1922; believed to be from Shasta Pack
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City