LISTEN: Federal Tax Day pushed back, IKON pass holders receive credit and more on Tahoe Talk
Up-to-date, daily info on news that is happening around Lake Tahoe, California and Nevada!
Today topics include:
- Lakeside Inn & Casino closing their doors permanently
- Reno Renown Hospital converts parking garage to 1,400 bed facility
- IKON pass holders receive $100 credit, deadlines to purchase extended
- Federal Tax Day pushed back to July 15, state deadlines are different
- Trump says he’s freezing WHO funding
- Obama, Bernie and Warren endorse Biden
- Russia’s Putin acknowledging large spike in Covid cases
Listen to the latest podcasts here.
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and beyond make the Sierra Sun's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User