LISTEN: First dog tests positive for COVID-19, Pay It Forward Day and more on Tahoe Talk
Up-to-date, daily info on news that is happening around Lake Tahoe, California and Nevada!
Today’s topics include:
- California governor says we are just a few weeks away (not months) from making measurable and meaningful changes to the stay at home order
- El Dorado County Board of Supervisors has a special meeting this afternoon and one of the items on the agenda is the easing of some restrictions on businesses & a letter to Gov. Newsome requesting his approval to relax his current stay at home orders
- Gov. Newsome announced late Friday that California has launched a program that will fund local restaurants to feed senior citizens during the pandemic
- Nevada has joined on the western state pact
- Trump cancels daily Covid press briefings (“not worth the time”), then reinstates them for 4 p.m. with a “new look”
- First US domestic dog tests positive for Covid
- Special streaming event #Graduation2020 to honor graduating class with Oprah, Miley Cyrus, and Jennifer Garner via Facebook Watch
Listen to the latest podcasts here.
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and beyond make the Sierra Sun's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User