LISTEN: Senate passes new $480 billion stimulus bill and more on Tahoe Talk
Up-to-date, daily info on news that is happening around Lake Tahoe, California and Nevada!
Today’s topics include:
- Senate officially passes new $480B stimulus bill
- Director of CDC warns that the next wave of COVID-19 could be worse
- Missouri becomes first state to sue China over Coronavirus
- Nevada Governor Sisolak notes says we are still in “Phase Zero”
- What that means: NV schools will continue distance learning for the rest of the school year
- No specific date for “Phase 1” yet but it will include very strict guidelines
- Local Earth Day activities today include: Scavenger hunt run by Tahoe Institute for Natural Sciences; Keep Wildlife Wild by US Forest Service; Waste Free Wednesday
- Gronk breaks the internet. 1 year, $10M contract with Bucs and Brady
Listen to the latest podcasts here.
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and beyond make the Sierra Sun's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User