LISTEN: Vail announces plan to reimburse pass holders, speeding on the rise and more on Tahoe Talk
Up-to-date, daily info on news that is happening around Lake Tahoe, California and Nevada!
Today’s topics include:
- US nearing 1M total cases, over 55k deceased
- Speeding over 100 mph is on the rise on CA & NV Highways
- Regional construction is ‘business as usual’ for the most part right now
- New scams every single day
- CDC releases six more symptoms of COVID-19 (Chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat and a loss of taste or smell)
- Vail announces comprehensive plan to reimburse pass holders for early closure and offering pass insurance for free next season
- This week: IRS will be issuing stimulus checks to social security recipients that didn’t file in ’18/19 (7% annual raise)
- US senator Lindsey Graham believes Kim Jong Un ‘dead or incapacitated’
- Nevada National Guard flyover Tuesday to honor frontline COVID-19 workers
Listen to the latest podcasts here.
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and beyond make the Sierra Sun's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User