2016 Give Back Tahoe Giving Guide — read the digital edition here!
November 28, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Give Back Tahoe Giving Guide starts on November 29th, or " #GivingTuesday" — the international day of giving, and runs through December 31st to elevate the missions and impact of 61 participating nonprofits who serve our region.
Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation (TTCF) and Sierra Sun have partnered for the third year in a row to host this collective giving campaign, which raised over $355,000 last year alone.
Our third annual printed directory published last week and is available through TTCF as well as other locations. Click here to read the digital version of the 2016 Give Back Tahoe Giving Guide.
Have questions? Email Sierra Sun Co-General Manager Ben Rogers at email@example.com.
To learn more about the endeavor and the giving season as a whole, visit http://www.givebacktahoe.org.
Trending In: Local
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Town of Truckee: Taking over library might not be feasible
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- February snowfall records fall at local resorts
- UPDATE: Court rules in favor of construction of Raley’s Grocery store