Attorney Brent Collinson Admitted to U.S. Supreme Court Bar
May 31, 2018
Best Best & Krieger LLP attorney Brent Collinson, who has long served both public agencies and private businesses and individuals in the Town of Truckee, was recently sworn in as a member of the United States Supreme Court Bar.
Collinson took the oath, administered by Chief Justice John Roberts, at the Supreme Court on May 14.
"Although I do not foresee arguing a case before the Supreme Court, it was an honor to be recognized and admitted," Collinson said.
Collinson, who has practiced law in Truckee since 1979, recently merged his office with BB&K, a full-service law firm founded more than 125 years ago in Riverside, Calif. The firm is most known for its public sector practice has about 200 attorneys in 10 offices throughout California and one in Washington, D.C.
Trending In: Local
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film