Congratulations, Joel and Natalie!
October 1, 2014
Bill and Jaime Sharbrough announce the nuptials of their son Joel Thomas Sharbrough of Tahoe City to Natalie Margaret Bartzen of Racine, Wisconsin.
Joel is a graduate of North Tahoe High School and earned a Bachelor of Science from University of Notre Dame, and is in a Doctor of Philosophy program at University of Iowa.
Natalie graduated from St. Catherine's High School in Racine, Wisconsin and received her bachelor's degree from St. Mary's College, Notre Dame, Indiana in Elementary Education with mild interventions.
Natalie now teaches Special Education at Taylor Elementary School in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The wedding was Sept. 27 in Racine, Wisconsin. They will make their home in Iowa City for now.
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Truckee council increases in-lieu housing fee for developers
- Nevada County Elections: Klovstad, Goodwin, Polivy win Truckee Town Council seats
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show