Connect with your inner child and Mother Nature at Mountain Wellness Playground
July 9, 2014
Enjoy a weekend of pure bliss and embark on a journey of playful connection and divine communion with nature at the Mountain Wellness Playground, Aug. 1-3 in Cisco Grove.
In the heart of the Tahoe National Forest, Stone Bear Cabin Resort offers 160 acres of wildland forest bordered by the South Yuba River.
Daily activities, classes, workshops and community meals will be offered, with organic vegetarian meals created by sustainable Tahoe locals. At 5,200 feet, enjoy high altitude camping among the evergreens and along the river.
Align yourself with Acro yoga, aerial silks, slacklines from trees and over water, swimming holes, hula hooping, handstands, hiking, yoga, meditation and a entire healing sanctuary offering Thai and table massage. Live music, Kirtan and celebration ceremonies will be offered nightly.♥
A full access "Earth Pass" is available for $395. Purchase tickets by July 25. For questions and to register e-mail WellnessPlayground@gmail.com. Visit http://www.facebook.com/Mountain.Wellness.Playground.
Trending In: Local
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat