Downtown Truckee’s future subject of Tuesday meeting
January 7, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Tuesday, Jan. 12, Good Morning Truckee meeting will focus on the future of Downtown Truckee.
A panel of speakers will include Rick Holliday of Holliday Development, developers of the Railyard Project; Cassie Hebel, executive director of the Truckee Downtown Merchants Association; and Becky Bucar, Engineering Manager with the town of Truckee.
According to a news release, attendees will hear about updates to the Railyard, including plans for the Railhouse Theater Building slated to include a movie theater, artist lofts, retail, grocery store and restaurants.
Also on tap are updates to what TDMA has planned for 2016 to "continue to create a sense of vibrancy downtown," according to the release, as well as a look at future upgrades to Truckee's Brickelltown district and other downtown-specific projects.
Good Morning Truckee meetings are open to the public. They are held the second Tuesday of every month at Truckee Tahoe Airport from 7 to 8:30 a.m.
Price at the door for general public is $12; Truckee Donner Chamber members pay $10, and it includes continental breakfast and raffle.
Recommended Stories For You
For more information, contact the Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce at 530-587-8808 or e-mail email@example.com.
Trending In: Local
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall