Election 2016: Video of IVGID candidate forum available online
May 30, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — In Nevada, early voting for the June 14 primary begins Saturday, May 28, lasting until June 10 at most locations.
If you're a registered voter, you can vote early at any of the locations across Washoe County, including locally at the Incline Village Library, which is open for voting from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on May 28, June 1-4, and June 7-10.
Visit bit.ly/1Z0FDQj to view all the early voting locations in Washoe County.
Incline residents will have a number of races on which to vote, including the 10-person IVGID trustee primary. For this race, residents will be asked to vote for three of the 10 candidates; the top six move on to November's general election.
To prepare residents for voting, the 10 candidates — Matthew Dent, Phil Horan, Steve King, Paul. R. Longshore, Judy Miller, Peter William Morris, Robert J. Olmer, Benecia Price, Steven Thomason and Frank L. Wright — participated in an election forum Tuesday night at Sierra Nevada College.
Candidates answered a series of questions about the district and their platforms. The Bonanza partnered with SNC Tahoe to conduct the event, which was both live streamed and recorded.
Trending In: Local
- Proposed ice pavilion plans continue to solidify
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Water Bond could bring $350 million to the Sierra Nevada
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Truckee planning commissioners put hold on service center approval