Fire damages Tahoe restaurant at Raley’s shopping center
July 21, 2014
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — North Lake Tahoe fire crews are investigating a small blaze that damaged a restaurant building Wednesday evening, officials said.
The North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District responded to a report of a commercial structure fire at 930 Tahoe Blvd., in the Raley's shopping center, at about 7:50 p.m.
The fire was contained to the La Casona Restaurant unit on the center's west side. The restaurant was closed at the time, as it's currently being remodeled.
No one was hurt, and fire damage was minimal, according to NLTFPD.
Personnel with the North Tahoe Fire Protection District and Washoe County Sheriff's Office provided aid Wednesday night.
NLTFPD crews are on site Thursday to monitor and mop up the area.
Trending In: Local
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Nevada County prosecutor: Victim’s blood found on Joseph Ward’s boots