Fly over to Alpine Meadows Bird Walk
June 5, 2014
Naturalist and ornithologist Warren Bray will brief enthusiastic participants on basics of bird anatomy and behavior prior to setting off on a bright, sunny morning walk along the creekside meadows of Alpine Meadows.
The Alpine Meadows Bird Walk will be held this year on Saturday, June 14, beginning at 8 a.m. The event will identify several wonderful bird species native to the area during the best time of the year and all are welcome, beginning with elementary school age children accompanied by adults.
Contact Pam at the Alpine Springs County Water District by calling 530-583-2342, ext. 11 to confirm your attendance, learn of changes due to weather or for additional information.
Please wear hats or caps with bills, sturdy walking shoes or boots, and remember to use insect repellent.
Trending In: Local
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Lake Tahoe-area resorts announce Friday as 2018-19 season opener
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing