GM opening on tap for special North Tahoe PUD meeting
February 3, 2015
KINGS BEACH, Calif. — The North Tahoe Public Utility District board of directors will hold a special meeting this week to discuss the position of general manager/chief executive officer.
The item will be discussed in closed session at 9 a.m. Thursday in the North Tahoe Event Center at 8318 North Lake Blvd., Kings Beach.
Any action taken will be reported in open session afterward.
The district announced its search for a new GM in late November 2014. The board's goal is to hire a new leader by March 1.
In the meantime, CFO Larry Marple is serving as interim general manager.
Visit ntpud.org to view the agenda and learn more.
Trending In: Local
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee (VIDEO)
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week