Hours to increase at Incline Village library
July 23, 2013
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Hours of operation will increase in September at the Incline Village Library.
At its July 17 meeting, the Washoe County Library Board of Trustees approved increased hours for the Incline library at 845 Alder Ave., as well as the North Valleys Library in Reno.
Both will be open 35 hours per week.
"Library hours are evaluated based on usage trends," says Library Director Arnie Maurins in a statement. "Increasing open hours is an ongoing goal, and the action taken by the library board is another step to providing the best possible library service to this community with the resources that are available."
The new hours for the Incline Village Library will be Tuesday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Earlier this year, the library board approved an increase in hours at the Incline library from 25 to 30 per week.
Recommended Stories For You
Anyone with questions can contact the Incline Village Library at 775-832-4130. They can view library all library hours at the WCLS website at http://www.washoecountylibrary.us.
Trending In: Local
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee (VIDEO)
- Old Tahoe City firehouse could get a makeover
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show