How Incline-Crystal Bay residents can maximize IVGID benefits
Those lucky enough to live in Incline Village/Crystal Bay get to enjoy the beauty of North Lake Tahoe on a daily basis.
In addition to this beautiful scenery and recreational facilities, parcel owners who pay the IVGID Recreation Facility Fee qualify for great benefits and discounts.
Here are some tips and reminders to help you make the most of your benefits as an IVGID Pass holder:
1. Keep passes current: IVGID Recreation Punch Cards expire May 31 each year and you can renew them online at InclineRecreation.com beginning June 1st. IVGID Picture Passes are valid from 6 months to 5 years. Call the Recreation Center at 775-832-1310 to confirm yours is still valid.
2. Participate in IVGID Community Appreciation Days: This is a great time to try out IVGID facilities and see what’s new. IVGID Community Appreciation Days at the Incline Golf Courses are June 12-14 with free golf (Mountain Course), free clinics (Championship Course), merchandise sales, and specials at The Grille at The Chateau/snack bars. Visit the Recreation and Tennis Centers the following weekend, June 19-21, for free day passes, fitness classes and more,
3. Use your discounts: IVGID Picture Pass holders get 10 percent off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Diamond Peak’s Base Lodge and The Grille. Save 20 percent on merchandise at the Tennis Center Pro Shop and 23 percent at the Golf Shops. Receive discounts on facility rentals when you book a wedding, party, or meeting at our facilities.
4. Use your Punch Cards: Those with Recreation Punch Cards can use them to pay for the following:
Beach access parcels: Guest access to the beaches, pool and daily boat launching.
All parcels: The difference between the regular rate and IVGID Pass daily rates at the Recreation Center, Tennis Center, Incline Golf Courses, and Diamond Peak Ski Resort.
5. Keep your cards in a safe place: Remember, they can be used from year to year.
“IVGID Tip” is a regualr feature running in the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza, in partnership with the Incline Village General Improvement District, providing locals with various tips pertaining to the recreation opportunities and services the district provides. This tip was provided by Incline Village Parks & Recreation. Visit InclineRecreation.com or call 775-832-1300 for more information.