Interstate on-ramp to close Tuesday
October 23, 2017
Douglas motorists who use the northbound ramp from Highway 395 to Interstate 580 in Carson City will find their way blocked 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 24.
The northbound U.S. 395 on-ramp to the new section of Carson City Freeway will be closed for installation of updated roadway sign panels. The closure could be shorter in duration, based on construction and weather factors. The road should reopen in time for the Tuesday evening commute.
Motorists will still be able to access the Carson City Freeway by stopping at the Highway 50 and South Carson Street traffic signal and turning right onto the new freeway.
Trending In: Local
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film