IVGID board appoints Phil Horan to replace Bill Devine as trustee
December 17, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — The Incline Village General Improvement District Board of Trustees on Dec. 3 voted to appoint longtime resident Phil Horan to the board.
Horan is filling resigned trustee Bill Devine's seat; he will serve out the remaining 12-month term.
According to IVGID, Horan and his wife Jan have been residents of Incline Village since 1990.
"He has been active participant and volunteer in the Incline Village/Crystal Bay community, as well as served on several boards for Washoe County," according to a district statement. "Trustee Horan has extensive experience in Executive Management, including Bank of America and Perot Systems Corporation.
Horan was scheduled to serve on the board for the first time at the Wednesday, Dec. 16, regular board meeting.
"I'm happy to serve as a Trustee," Horan in a statement.
Recommended Stories For You
Devine resigned his post on Nov. 23, as he and his wife are relocating their primary residence from Incline Village before the end of 2016.
To read the upcoming board meeting agenda or previous meeting minutes and videos, visit ivgid.org, and click on "Board Meetings & Agendas."
Trending In: Local
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee (VIDEO)
- Old Tahoe City firehouse could get a makeover
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show