IVGID board chair publishes fiction novel
November 27, 2013
Author Bruce Simonian recently announced the release of his new book, "Reunion," a dramatic reconciliation that uncovers a secret from the past that is yet to unfold.
The story introduces readers to Dr. Gina Conrad, whose life changed the day she discovers her daughter, Taylor, has stage-three lymphoma. Moving from Lake Tahoe to Tulsa, separated from her family and friends for years, she returns home after her closest friend is killed in a tragic automobile accident.
The secret Gina and her religious parents have kept is finally revealed in a struggle to save her daughter's life. A confrontation with Shane, her long abandoned high school sweetheart, brings the past and the present to a dramatic end.
Published by Tate Publishing and Enterprises, the book is available through bookstores nationwide, from the publisher at http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore, or by visiting barnesandnoble.com or amazon.com.
Simonian — who currently serves as chair of the Incline Village General Improvement District Board of Trustees — has lived at Lake Tahoe for the past 34 years. He is a passionate writer and photographer.
Trending In: Local
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Truckee Donner Public Utility District (VIDEO)
- Developers plan workforce housing in downtown Truckee
- Culvert repair work to impact traffic on Highway 89 between Truckee, Squaw Valley
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: North Tahoe Public Utility District (VIDEO)