IVGID launches new website
October 8, 2014
The Incline Village General Improvement District recently launched a newly re-designed website at yourtahoeplace.com.
The website combines multiple IVGID websites so visitors can find all information in one location without bouncing around multiple sites, according to the district.
Previous websites golfincline.com, ivgid.org, inclinefacilities.com, inclinerecreation.com, and yourtahoeplace.com have all been re-designed, with new Public Works and Employment websites added.
IVGID collaborated with KPS3 Marketing, a full service marketing firm based in Reno, on the site's design and development.
The site matches the January 2014 redesign of the Diamond Peak website, also done by KPS3.
In March 2014, Diamond Peak was awarded three Gold ADDY awards in the categories of consumer website, mobile website and responsive website design for diamondpeak.com.
Recommended Stories For You
"IVGID websites have 500 pages of information and strives to give the community and web visitors the best web user experience in delivering timely, consistent and transparent information," the district said in a statement.
Trending In: Local
- Proposed ice pavilion plans continue to solidify
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Water Bond could bring $350 million to the Sierra Nevada
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Truckee planning commissioners put hold on service center approval