IVGID workshop to discuss strategic plan
June 3, 2015
The IVGID Board of Trustees will hold its monthly retreat on Thursday, June 4, from 2-4 p.m. at The Chateau.
"A lot of the major policy decisions rely on the direction of the District's Strategic Plan," according to a district news release. "IVGID General Manager Steve Pinkerton plans to address the timing of the completion of the District's Strategic Plan and the elements involved."
According to IVGID, other issues that may be discussed include Ordinance Nos. 1,2,4, and 7; the Recreation Fee and user fee policy; and the bidding process for IVGID's trash contract with Waste Management, among others.
"It will be critical to set a timeline for implementing the District's Strategic Plan to coincide with the key issues to be discussed," officials said. "Determining elements such as economic drivers, customer base, long-term goals and long-range principles will be instrumental in the success of the plan."
To be notified of upcoming meetings, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Notice" in the subject line.
Trending In: Local
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Reno-Tahoe out of running to host 2030 Winter Olympic Games
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring