John Foster, candidate for Nevada County Sheriff, announces three endorsements
April 12, 2018
The Foster for Sheriff 2018 Campaign announced the endorsements of Nevada County Supervisor Richard Anderson (2013-2020), former Supervisor Ted Owens (2015-2012) and former Supervisor Barbara Green (2001-2004), according to a release.
Foster said he is honored to have earned the endorsement of these three present and past supervisors representing the Truckee region, the town of Washington and parts of Nevada City including the Cooper Road area.
Foster was Chief of Police in Grass Valley for over 17 years, past president of the Central Sierra Police Chiefs Association and is active in numerous local and professional public safety organizations, including past Chair of the Grass Valley Nevada County Chamber of Commerce.
For more information, go to FosterForSheriff2018.com.
Source: John Foster
Trending In: Local
- Packing a punch: Sierra snowpack gets big boost from season’s biggest storm (so far)
- Truckee fire truck stolen, crashed in Tahoe City
- Two women sit on Placer County Board of Supervisors for first time in history
- Chief’s Corner: How to stay on the road, and safe, this winter
- 24 inches in 24 hours: Winter storm wreaks havoc on Truckee roadways
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million