Mausolff honored with Truckee Tahoe Peace Award
October 2, 2014
This year's well-deserving recipient of the Truckee Tahoe Peace Award is Chris Mausolff, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist at Nevada County Behavioral Health in Truckee.
Chris was recognized and praised for going "above and beyond his job description," for being patient, peaceful and giving of his time and energy.
Nominations included the following words: "Chris embodies peace on a personal level. He is a gentle soul who wants to bring peace to those who suffer. He is non-judgmental to his core, and accepting of everyone." "He is very sympathetic, generous, and available to help anyone. He teaches and leads by example."
The Truckee Tahoe Peace Project is proud to award Chris Mausolff this special honor for 2014 for his work with vulnerable populations.
For more information about the Truckee Tahoe Peace Project and the Peace Award, and for a slideshow of this year's Peace Day Celebration, go to truckeetahopeaceproject.org.
Trending In: Local
- Chief’s Corner: How to stay on the road, and safe, this winter
- Truckee fire truck stolen, crashed in Tahoe City
- Town of Truckee looking to relocate downtown transit center
- 24 inches in 24 hours: Winter storm wreaks havoc on Truckee roadways
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- (VIDEO) Winter storm expected to deliver several feet of snow to local ski resorts; up to 2 feet in Truckee, Tahoe
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million
- Update: Truckee police clear scene in Glenshire area, shelter in place order lifted
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80