Mausolff honored with Truckee Tahoe Peace Award
October 2, 2014
This year's well-deserving recipient of the Truckee Tahoe Peace Award is Chris Mausolff, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist at Nevada County Behavioral Health in Truckee.
Chris was recognized and praised for going "above and beyond his job description," for being patient, peaceful and giving of his time and energy.
Nominations included the following words: "Chris embodies peace on a personal level. He is a gentle soul who wants to bring peace to those who suffer. He is non-judgmental to his core, and accepting of everyone." "He is very sympathetic, generous, and available to help anyone. He teaches and leads by example."
The Truckee Tahoe Peace Project is proud to award Chris Mausolff this special honor for 2014 for his work with vulnerable populations.
For more information about the Truckee Tahoe Peace Project and the Peace Award, and for a slideshow of this year's Peace Day Celebration, go to truckeetahopeaceproject.org.
Trending In: Local
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City