May 16 Bonanza community meeting canceled
May 7, 2014
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — The North Lake Tahoe Bonanza's weekly community meeting will not take place Friday, May 16, as publisher Michael Gelbman and Editor Kevin MacMillan will be out of town on business.
The meetings take place every Friday from 9-10 a.m. in the Bonanza Community Room next to its office in Ste. 206 at 925 Tahoe Boulevard (across the street from Raley's).
Several community leaders, residents and representatives from local and regional government agencies — including IVGID, TRPA, Washoe County Sheriff's Office and North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District — regularly attend to offer updates and discuss issues that impact the community.
For example, recent discussions have centered on IVGID's proposed recreation pass law changes and the Diamond Peak master plan update.
The meetings often draw large crowds and are free and open to the public.
This week's meeting will take place at its regular time Friday, May 9; meetings will resume on Friday, May 23.
Recommended Stories For You
Questions about the meetings may be emailed to MacMillan at email@example.com.
Trending In: Local
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020