Nighttime utility work taking place along State Route 89
August 14, 2017
The shoulder will be closed overnight along a southbound stretch of State Route 89 from Fairway Drive in Placer County to Mackinaw Road in Tahoe City, the California Department of Transportation said.
The closure will take place from 8 p.m. to 7 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 13, through Friday, Aug. 18, for utility work.
Trending In: Local
- Town of Truckee: Taking over library might not be feasible
- February snowfall records fall at local resorts
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- UPDATE: Court rules in favor of construction of Raley’s Grocery store