Nighttime utility work taking place along State Route 89
August 14, 2017
The shoulder will be closed overnight along a southbound stretch of State Route 89 from Fairway Drive in Placer County to Mackinaw Road in Tahoe City, the California Department of Transportation said.
The closure will take place from 8 p.m. to 7 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 13, through Friday, Aug. 18, for utility work.
Trending In: Local
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Lake Tahoe-area resorts announce Friday as 2018-19 season opener
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing