No one hurt in North Lake Tahoe house fire
June 4, 2014
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Fire crews are investigating the cause of a fire that damaged a North Lake Tahoe home Tuesday afternoon.
The North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District responded to a report of a structure fire at 815 Ellen Court at about 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to a news release.
There were no injuries, and fire damage was contained to the single-family residence, officials said. There was no estimate of how much damage occurred.
Personnel from the Tahoe Douglas Fire Protection District, North Tahoe Fire Protection District and Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District provided aid.
The fire's cause was unknown as of Wednesday.
Trending In: Local
- Nevada County prosecutor: Victim’s blood found on Joseph Ward’s boots
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Grocery stores back on table for Truckee Town Council
- Truckee Town Council looks to restore McIver Dairy property