North Tahoe crime logs, Feb. 1-13
Below are select incidents from the Placer County Sheriff’s Office press log for Feb. 1-13.
• At 8 p.m. on the 7800 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe Vista, a male subject turned over to California Highway Patrol for suspected DUI.
• At 11:30 a.m. on the 8300 Block of Golden Avenue in Kings Beach, an incident report was taken over a custody issue.
• At 2:30 p.m. on the 11500 Block of Silverfir Drive in Truckee, two females ensued in a physical altercation regarding a dispute over personal property.
• At 3:30 p.m. on the 1900 Block of Squaw Valley Road in Olympic Valley, an unknown male suspect banged his skis into victim’s vehicle causing damage to the hood.
• At 8:30 p.m. on the 8100 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach, a male subject was taken into protective custody due to his high level of intoxication.
• At 1:15 a.m. on Highway 28 at Beaver Street in Kings Beach, a male subject was turned over to California Highway Patrol for suspicion of DUI.
• At 12 p.m. on Highway 80 near Donner Lake in Truckee, officers assisted California Highway Patrol for a K9 drug sniff. Placer County Sheriff’s Office K9 alerted to the inside of a trailer, which yielded a large amount of marijuana.
• At 1:45 p.m. in Tahoe City, an unknown suspect spray-painted graffiti on the footbridge that crosses the river.
• At 5:15 p.m. on the 8600 Block of Cutthroat Avenue in Kings Beach, a male subject in his twenties made credible threats to an elderly male.
• At 2 a.m. on Agatam Avenue at Aluna Avenue in Tahoe Vista, a female subject was turned over to California Highway Patrol for driving under the influence.
• At 12:30 a.m. on the 500 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City, a male subject was pulled over for a vehicle code violation. He was turned over to California Highway Patrol for suspected DUI and his female passenger was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
• At 9 a.m. on Sliver Ridge at Woodchuck Drive in Tahoe City, an unknown suspect stole a road sign.
• At 6 p.m. on the 100 Block of West Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City, an unknown suspect removed victim’s jacket and wallet from a business.
• At 8:15 p.m. on the 5000 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Carnelian Bay, an unknown male and female stole several items from a business including two bottles of alcohol.
• At 10:30 a.m. in Truckee, a female suspect was taken into custody for violating her probation.
• At 12:30 a.m. on the 500 Block of Village in Tahoe City, male and female engaged in a verbal dispute, which escalated rapidly into a physical altercation. The male half was arrested for domestic violence.
• At 11:30 a.m. on the 8600 Block of Cutthroat Avenue in Kings Beach, sometimes since November, an unknown suspect stole roofing materials from victim’s backyard.
• At 1:45 p.m. on the 1000 Block of Big Pine Drive in Tahoe City, an unknown suspect broke into victim’s residence. It is unknown if anything was taken.
• At 11:30 p.m. on the 7600 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe Vista, officers made contact with a subject stumbling in the roadway. He was subsequently taken into protective custody for public intoxication.
• At 11 p.m. on the 8400 Block of Rainbow Avenue in Kings Beach, two male subjects were contacted at the scene of a 911 call. Both subjects were bloody and appeared to have been in a physical fight. A baggy of a white powdery substance was located at the scene and both subjects were arrested for possession of suspected cocaine.
• At 10:30 p.m. on the 1700 Block of Squaw Loop in Olympic Valley, three male subjects were contacted for drunken shenanigans and causing disturbance. All three were arrested for public intoxication.
• At 2 a.m. on the 8300 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach, a male subject was turned over to California Highway Patrol for suspected DUI.
• At 2 a.m. on the 8500 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach, a male subject was arrested for trespassing and assault. The subject kicked and punched the bouncer after refusing to leave the bar.