North Tahoe crime logs, Jan. 25-31
TAHOE CITY, Calif. – Below are select incidents from the Placer County Sheriff’s Office press log for Jan. 25-Jan. 31.
• Sometime on January 24th on the 1000 Block of Oxford Ct in Tahoe Vista, an unknown suspect stole jewelry out of a victim’s residence.
• At 3:30pm on the 1900 Block of Squaw Valley Road in Olympic Valley, an unknown suspect stole a victim’s helmet and goggles from a shuttle bus.
Support Local Journalism
• At 11:45am on the 1300 Block of Regency Way in Tahoe Vista, officers arrested two subjects for violation of probation.
• At 4:00pm on the 8900 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach, a male subject was arrested for more than $300,000 in out-of-county warrants.
• At 7:00pm on Speedboat Avenue in Kings Beach, an unknown subject stole cash and jewelry out of victim’s unlocked vehicle.
• At 5:00am on the 300 Block on Agatam Avenue in Tahoe Vista, a male subject was arrested after he broke into a victim’s residence and jumped on top of her. The subject’s charges include trespassing, burglary and stalking.
• At 9:00pm on Highway 89 at Granlibakken Road in Tahoe City, a male subject was cited and released on a misdemeanor warrant out of county.
• At 6:00am on 1900 Block of Squaw Valley Road in Olympic Valley, an unknown suspect punctured a victim’s tires.
• On the 1900 Block of Squaw Valley Road in Olympic Valley, two subjects dine and dashed at a local eatery. There was $30 loss.
• At 12:15am on Brockway Summit in Kings Beach, a male subject was turned over to California Highway Patrol for suspected DUI.
• At 1:15am on Highway 267 at Cambridge Drive in Kings Beach, a male subject was turned over to California Highway Patrol for suspected DUI.
• At 12:00pm on Highway 28 at Stag Drive in Tahoe Vista, a male subject was taken into protective custody, due to his high level of intoxication.
• At 8:30pm on Bear Street at Brook Avenue in Kings Beach, a female was arrested for public drunkenness after she was fighting over a bottle of vodka.
• At 2:00am on Highway 28 at Deer Street in Kings Beach, a male subject was found stumbling in the roadway and was arrested for drunk in public.
• At 3:30am on Highway 28th at Old Mill Road in Tahoe City, a male subject was turned over to California Highway Patrol for suspected drunk driving.
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and beyond make the Sierra Sun's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.