Oct. 31 Bonanza community meeting canceled for Nevada Day
October 29, 2014
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — The North Lake Tahoe Bonanza's weekly community meeting will not take place Friday, Oct. 31, in observance of Nevada Day.
The meetings take place every Friday from 9-10 a.m. in the Bonanza Community Room next to its office in Ste. 206 at 925 Tahoe Boulevard (across the street from Raley's).
Several community leaders, residents and representatives from local and regional government agencies — including IVGID, TRPA, Washoe County Sheriff's Office and North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District — regularly attend to offer updates and discuss issues that impact the community.
Meetings will resume at their regular time Friday, Nov. 7.
Questions about the meetings may be emailed to MacMillan at email@example.com.
Trending In: Local
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project