Placer supes to hear Squaw Valley project during Monday workshop
July 21, 2014
OLYMPIC VALLEY, Calif. — The Placer County Board of Supervisors will hold public workshop on the Village at Squaw Valley redevelopment project at 3 p.m. Monday at Base Camp, located in the existing Squaw Village.
The workshop will include a presentation by county staff and the project applicant. Squaw Valley Public Service District staff will also present an overview of its recently completed draft Water Supply Assessment to the board.
No action will be taken by the board on the project or draft WSA. It's meant to be an informational meeting only.
Public comment will be allowed at the discretion of the board.
Visit thevillageatsquaw.com to learn more about the revised Squaw Valley village expansion plan.
Trending In: Local
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Old Tahoe City firehouse could get a makeover
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project