Soroptimist invites you to 40th annual Winetasting and Restaurant Faire
May 29, 2014
Soroptimist International of Truckee Donner is hosting their 40th annual Winetasting and Restaurant Faire fundraiser on June 7 at the Coyote Moon Golf Course. The event runs from 5 to 7:30 p.m., featuring selections from local restaurants, many of which will be paired with wine or beer for tantalizing combinations. Fourteen restaurants/caterers, 10 wineries and two breweries will serve and pour.
For the first time, Soroptimist will hold a 50/50 raffle, which means you split the raffle proceeds with Soroptimist. The winner could take home as much as $5,000. Tickets are $40 each and you need not be present to win.
There will be an extensive silent auction of more than 120 items ready to go home with your successful bid.
Tickets are $40 in advance, $45 at the door. They can be purchased at Dickson Realty, Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce, Truckee Physical Therapy or online at http://www.SITruckeeDonner.org.
Contact Nancy Davis at 550-1433 for further information.
Trending In: Local
- Nevada County prosecutor: Victim’s blood found on Joseph Ward’s boots
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Grocery stores back on table for Truckee Town Council
- Truckee Town Council looks to restore McIver Dairy property