Sunshine Letter | Credit card returned, glad to live in Truckee
July 10, 2014
Crazy over credit card
For the past few days I have been going crazy looking for my American Express credit card. I finally admitted defeat and called to report it lost.
Turns out, someone else had already called in a report. In this day and age of identity theft, I am thankful that someone actually took the time to make a phone call. But what else would I expect, I live in Truckee — and am so thankful that I do!
So, to the kind soul who found my card in the Safeway parking lot, I now take a few moments to write a most sincere thank you.
Trending In: Local
- February snowfall records fall at local resorts
- Town of Truckee: Taking over library might not be feasible
- Sierra history: Top 5 snowiest winters ever for the Truckee-Tahoe region
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- UPDATE: Court rules in favor of construction of Raley’s Grocery store