Sunshine Letter | Credit card returned, glad to live in Truckee
July 10, 2014
Crazy over credit card
For the past few days I have been going crazy looking for my American Express credit card. I finally admitted defeat and called to report it lost.
Turns out, someone else had already called in a report. In this day and age of identity theft, I am thankful that someone actually took the time to make a phone call. But what else would I expect, I live in Truckee — and am so thankful that I do!
So, to the kind soul who found my card in the Safeway parking lot, I now take a few moments to write a most sincere thank you.
Trending In: Local
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- UPDATE: Body found in Truckee River near Hwy 267 bypass bridge