Sunshine Letter | Tahoe Truckee Earth Day Celebration rousing success
May 22, 2014
Loving Mother Earth
This year's Tahoe Truckee Earth Day Celebration held in the Village at Squaw Valley on Saturday, April 19, was a great success!
We would like to thank the following sponsors: Squaw Valley, The Village at Squaw Valley, Truckee Sanitary District, Tahoe Sierra Board of Realtors, Tahoe Water Suppliers Association, IVGID, and Sara Zimmerman.
SWEP sponsored the children's area and Truckee High's Envirolution Club rocked the stage during their Trashion Show.
We'd like to thank the following businesses for their raffle contributions: Squaw Valley, Plumpjack, Squaw Valley Lodge, Olympic Village Inn, Cottonwood, Zano's Family Pizzeria, Fireside Pizza Company, Pass It On Thrift, The Village at Squaw Valley, Wanderlust Yoga, Big Water Grille, Tahoe XC, Tahoe Dave's, Uncorked, Tahoe Mountain Sports, Lone Eagle Grill, Tahoe Gal, Wild Cherries, Coffee Bar, Old Brockway Golf Course, Riverside Studios, and The Office BOSS.
See you all at next year's event!
Recommended Stories For You
Tahoe Truckee Earth Day Committee
Trending In: Local
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Lake Tahoe-area resorts announce Friday as 2018-19 season opener
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing