Tahoe chief’s corner: Give the gift of life at Feb. 20 blood drive
February 4, 2015
The North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District will be hosting a Community Blood Drive Friday, Feb. 20,, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the main fire station located at 875 Tanager Street.
The drive's theme is "Find the Hero in You."
Food and beverages will be provided courtesy of the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe and Bar-Bar-Bar U-Bake Pizza.
To make an appointment, contact the Fire District at 775-831-0351, ext. 0, or visit http://www.Bloodhero.com and use sponsor code: INCLINE.
"Chief's Corner" is a regular feature in the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza from North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District Chief Mike Brown, offering information, tips and education material on fire safety, emergency preparedness and other pertinent topics.
Trending In: Local
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- Wolverines scuttle Pirates to reach first state title game since 2012
- Lastest election results (Nevada/Placer counties, state)