Tahoe Convoy adds downtown Truckee, Alpine Meadows to stop list
March 5, 2018
A Bay Area to Tahoe luxury transportation service is expanding its number of stops to include the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, downtown Truckee, and Alpine Meadows.
Tahoe Convoy debuted on Feb. 2 with three stops, and shuttled 20 passengers from the Bay Area to Tahoe. After the opening run stops were added in Soda Springs, downtown Truckee, Alpine Meadows, Tahoe City Grove, Dollar Point, Carnelian Bay, Tahoe Vista, Crystal Bay, Incline Village Center, and Incline Village Hyatt.
"(Tahoe Convoy) makes sense to us, we think it's a good idea and we're curious to see how the convoy is received by users," said Carl Hasty, district manager of the Tahoe Transportation District TTD.
For more information about the transportation service visit tahoeconvoy.com
Trending In: Local
- Historic Tahoe LakefrontÂ Home Sells for $10 Million
- Tahoe Housing Trouble Part 2: Employers cite housing for inability to find employees
- Truckee traffic report: Lane closures on I-80; State Route 89
- San Francisco woman dies near Purdon Crossing, Nevada County coroner says
- Man identified in vehicle, rock crawling fatality