Tahoe Donner XC center project comments due May 20
May 1, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Additional comments on the Tahoe Donner cross-country ski center project will be accepted until May 20.
In response to questions raised about use and environmental impacts, an updated project document has been released.
The Truckee Planning Commission will review the project application at its 6 p.m., Tuesday, May 20, meeting at Town Hall, 10183 Truckee Airport Road. It will serve as a continuation of a public hearing that took place March 4.
The roughly $6 million project would replace the current 8,271-square-foot facility at 15275 Alder Creek Road, while continuing to function primarily as a cross country ski center, with equestrian and Bikeworks operations in the offseason.
Read the updated document here.
Trending In: Local
- Tahoe Mountain Club set to close in February
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- Vail Resorts gives $1.9M to Truckee, South Lake Tahoe nonprofits
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short