Tahoe Fund expands board of directors
February 11, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — The Tahoe Fund on Monday announced the election of Kevin Marshall, Pete Sonntag and Julie Motamedi Teel to its board of directors.
Marshall is president of Clear Capital, based in Truckee and Reno, and Sonntag is the Chief Operating Officer of Heavenly Mountain Resort, owned by Vail Resorts.
Teel has been a corporate officer for Lakehouse Mall Property Management since 1998, and is a founding member of the Truckee Tahoe Community Foundation.
She's also a former member of the TRPA governing board and a former Tahoe Maritime Museum member.
For more information on the nonprofit Tahoe Fund, which was founded in 2010, visit http://www.tahoefund.org
Trending In: Local
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Packing a punch: Sierra snowpack gets big boost from season’s biggest storm (so far)
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow