Tahoe Truckee Flyfishers to host barbecue, fundraiser
August 4, 2014
The Tahoe Truckee Flyfishers (TTFF) will hold their 30th Annual BBQ and Fundraiser on Aug. 9, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., at the Truckee River Regional Park.
Everyone interested in local fly fishing, beginner to master, is welcome for grilled salmon and chicken, soft drinks (take your alcoholic beverage of choice) and sides. The raffle is bigger than ever with more $4,500 worth of fly fishing gear. International flyfisher and master casting instructor Jamie Lyle will be the special guest presenting a casting clinic on traditional and two handed rods.
Advance registration cost $20 per ticket, which includes entry in door prize drawing. At the door cost is $25. Children 12 and under are free. Contact TTFF at TTFlyfishers@gmail.com for registration or more information.
Tahoe Truckee Fly Fishers is a group of local fly anglers engaged in education, conservation and raising the art of fly fishing on local north Tahoe and Truckee waters. For more information: who TTFF is, what they do, and how they have fun doing it, visit http://www.TTFF.net.
Trending In: Local
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project