Unheralded women tech stars to be discussed at meeting in Truckee
January 2, 2019
Tahoe Silicon Mountain, a local network of entrepreneurs and professionals, welcomes attorney Dick Schulze of Holland & Hart to present at Mountain Minds Monday: "Ahead of Her Time: True Stories About Women Tech Stars," according to a release
Schulze is slated to discuss how women who were inventors with patents were many times unrecognized and unrewarded.
Schulze will also discuss some of the frustrations and triumphs of other inventors, and will give the listener some ideas about what to do with their own invention.
Schulze is an intellectual property attorney with Holland & Hart, LLP specializing in high-tech electronic and other inventions as well as copyright and trademark law.
The presentation is scheduled for Mountain Minds Monday from 6 to 8 p.m. on Jan. 14 at Pizza on the Hill, located at 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee. Pizza and salad are available and we use a pay-what-you-can model ($5 minimum). Before and after the presentation, there will be time for networking.
The event will also be available on YouTube as a livestream and after the event
Recommended Stories For You
For more information, go to TahoeSiliconMountain.com or sign up for email meeting announcements at http://bit.ly/TSMEmail.
Source: Tahoe Silicon Mountain
Trending In: Local
- Truckee fire truck stolen, crashed in Tahoe City
- Chief’s Corner: How to stay on the road, and safe, this winter
- Town of Truckee looking to relocate downtown transit center
- 24 inches in 24 hours: Winter storm wreaks havoc on Truckee roadways
- Study shows effect of impact fees on affordable housing in Truckee, North Lake Tahoe
- (VIDEO) Winter storm expected to deliver several feet of snow to local ski resorts; up to 2 feet in Truckee, Tahoe
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million
- Update: Truckee police clear scene in Glenshire area, shelter in place order lifted
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80