Update on town projects at next Good Morning Truckee meeting
March 5, 2018
Good Morning Truckee is scheduled to host Town of Truckee Community Development Director Denyelle Nishimori on Tuesday, March 13.
Nishimori is expected to provide an update on project developments in town, as well as offer information about the General Plan update.
California Department of Transportation Public Information Officer Steve Nelson is also scheduled to give a presentation about summer 2018 road projects in the region.
Good Morning Truckee, which serves as a community forum, is open to the public. The meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month from 7-8:30 a.m. at Truckee Tahoe Airport.
Tickets are $10 for Truckee Chamber of Commerce members, and $12 for non-members. A hot breakfast and raffle ticket are included.
For more information visit truckee.com and click on the What's Happening header.
Trending In: Local
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Truckee police arrest woman on assault, child cruelty charges