Welcome to the Community House in Kings Beach
August 7, 2014
In 2012, Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation convened a group of creative minds to develop a solution to the rising strain on local service agencies and the people they served. Nonprofit and business leaders, county staff, major employers, community organizers and front-line staff brainstormed ideas around serving those in need. Community House is a project of Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation, a local philanthropic organization working to connect people and opportunities and generating resources to build a more caring, creative and effective community.
Tahoe SAFE Alliance, the North Tahoe Family Resource Center and Project MANA will offer a wide range of services in one welcoming building.
For more information visit http://www.ttcf.net.
Trending In: Local
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project