Writers to dedicate dream wagon at Squaw Valley
July 12, 2018
This Saturday the Community of Writers at Squaw Valley will be dedicating their new home base and office, a tiny bookstore on wheels, to Paul Radin a longtime member of the Community to commemorate his life and dedication to the organization. The Paul Radin Memorial Dream Wagon was first conceptualized last year as a way to further mobilize the Community of Writers and made possible by donations from his family.
"It's fantastic to have this. It allows us to have a big gracious bookstore that we can drive all over," said Brett Hall Jones Executive Director.
"Our bookstore can be open right there where the event happens,"she said. "It's becoming emblematic of what we do."
The dedication ceremony will take place in front of the Searchlight chair lift at Squaw Valley at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday with Paul Radin's family in attendance.
Hannah Jones is a reporter for the Sierra Sun. She can be reached at 530-550-2652 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Local
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Reno-Tahoe out of running to host 2030 Winter Olympic Games
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring