North Shore sheriff’s reports
August 3, 2006
he following police reports are collected from Placer County Sheriff’s Office reports from July 20 to Aug. 2.
– At 9:15 a.m. it was reported that an unknown suspect stole stereo equipment and wakeboard gear from a vessel valued at $3,180 on the 700 block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City.
– At 5 p.m. it was reported that an unknown suspect entered a residence in the 200 block of Bear Street in Kings Beach and stole a video game and the controller valued at $200.
– At 5:48 p.m. an unknown suspect stole a wallet with contents valued at $125 in the 800 block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City.
Recommended Stories For You
– At 11:30 a.m. in the 900 block of Woodside Drive in Homewood it was reported that an unknown suspect entered an unsecured home being remodeled and removed three bathroom wall mirrors.
– At 8:04 p.m. it was reported that an unknown suspect smashed a passenger window and stole several personal objects at the Barker Pass Trailhead in Blackwood Canyon.
– At 1:20 p.m. it was reported that an unknown suspect stole a digital camera valued at $500 from an unlocked vehicle in the 400 block of Gray Avenue in Tahoma.
– At 11:06 a.m. it was reported that an unknown suspect entered a vehicle and stole personal property at the Silver Creek Campground.
– At 1:23 p.m. in the 300 block Granite Road in Tahoe Vista it was reported that an unknown suspect forced entry through the front door of a residence.
– At 9:58 a.m. it was reported that an unknown suspect stole $340 cash from the victim’s purse in the 1900 block of Squaw Valley Road in Squaw Valley.
– At 12:05 p.m. in the 1700 block of West Lake Boulevard it was reported that an unknown suspect was refused service at Sunnyside Market and became belligerent.
– At 3:15 p.m. it was reported in the 100 block of Harbor Street that three males were stopped in Kings Beach on suspicion of open containers and possession of methamphetamine.
– At 10:15 p.m. in the 8000 block of Trout Avenue in Kings Beach it was reported that a man was selling candy and produce out of a van without a business license.
– At 12:33 a.m. in the 600 block of Balsam Lane in Tahoe City it was reported that police were called out to a neighborhood disturbance concerning bears trapped under depredation permit.
– At 11:16 p.m. it was reported that a woman was stopped on suspicion of erratic driving on Highway 89 at Spruce Street. She was turned over to California Highway Patrol and was subsequently arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
– At 10:21 a.m. it was reported that in the 100 block of Observation Drive in Tahoe City an unknown suspect entered the Dollar Point Pool Office and stole $1,384 in cash and checks.
– At 4:31 p.m. it was reported that a suspect was stopped in the 900 block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City. He reportedly displayed signs of intoxication and was turned over to California Highway Patrol. Rivera was subsequently arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
– At 8:29 a.m. it was reported that an unknown suspect entered a business office in the 1700 block of West Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City and stole a laptop computer.
– At 10:41 a.m. it was reported that at the Resort at Squaw Creek in Squaw Valley a person left behind a backpack containing a laptop. The following day the backpack remained but the laptop was reportedly stolen.
– At 12:21 a.m. a suspect was arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession at Highway 28 and Burton Creek Drive.