North Shore sheriff’s reports
August 10, 2006
he following reports are collected from the Placer County Sheriff’s Office from July 28 to Aug. 6.
– At 4:09 p.m. in the 8300 block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach, a subject was arrested on suspicion of possession of methamphetamines, possession of drug paraphernalia, open container and possession of a weapon.
– At 6:36 a.m. in the 2900 block of Polaris Road in Tahoe City it was reported that an unknown suspect entered a job site at North Tahoe High School and stole tools belonging to Performance Abatement Services, Inc.
Recommended Stories For You
– At 12:21 a.m. at the intersection of Highway 28 and Burton Creek Drive in Tahoe City a subject was arrested on suspicion of possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.
– At 7:44 p.m. in the 400 block of Chipmunk Avenue in Kings Beach a subject was arrested on suspicion of challenging a fight in a public place.
– At 7:44 a.m. in the 2900 block of Polaris Avenue in Tahoe City it was reported that an unknown suspect attempted to enter locked construction trailers leaving damage estimated at $400.
– At 2:25 p.m. in the 8700 block of Dolly Varden Road in Kings Beach a woman was cited on suspicion of burning without a permit on a non-burn day in her backyard.
– At 7:34 a.m. it was reported that two Yamaha personal water crafts were vandalized at Tonopalo Resort in Tahoe Vista resulting in an estimated $400 damage.
– At 7:16 a.m. in the 1800 block of West Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City it was reported that an unknown suspect stole an unattended purse with value estimated at $200.