Alois B. Kuttel
January 9, 2019
November 28, 1943 – December 17, 2018
Alois (Louie) passed away at his home in Truckee on December 17th at the age of 75. He was born in Küssnacht, Switzerland, the youngest of nine children. He was a hard worker who always loved a good laugh.
Louie was preceded in death by his beloved wife Margrith of 45 years. He is survived by his daughter Margrith Marty, son-in-law Pius, and grandson Andreas of B.C. Canada; and son Christian Kuttel, daughter-in-law Jeanne, and grandchildren Kathryn and Alex of Sacramento, CA.
Louie lived in Truckee for over 40 years. He was an active member of the Sierra Swiss Club and a retired member of the Laborers Local 185.
Services to be held Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 10:00am at Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, 10930 Alder Drive, Truckee, CA.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that a charitable donation be made to the Tahoe Forest Cancer Center or the Sierra Swiss Club.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020