Andrew Park Bechdolt
July 2, 2018
February 3, 1971-June 5, 2018
Andy is living the dream, Fishing his stream, Hunting that buck, An occasional duck.
Working his golf swing, Chalking up his cue, Going for a Rackless and bbq.
Childhood memories; Bechdolt style – Wading #1 pond; polliwogs, frogs & golf balls under our feet
Camping near and far, Hot and cold crawdad pot; fill 'er up! Starry nights, fish on! Putting for favors, choking on the smoke from Pop's cigar, Blessed were we by far
"Bestest" friend, You will be missed by all, But you heard a special duck call. Spread your wings wide, Fly high ; fly free, Just be
Until we meet again, We carry you not just in memory while we part, But always with love in our heart
A Celebration of Life to be held at 11:00 am, Saturday, July 7, 2018 at the Tahoe City Golf Course, 251 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, CA.
Andy genuinely cared for the youth in our community. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the TCRA Junior Golf, a community group introducing our youth, our future, to the sport of golf. P.O. Box 106, Tahoe City, CA 96145.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Packing a punch: Sierra snowpack gets big boost from season’s biggest storm (so far)
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe