CWO4 Bernard Eaton
August 25, 2016
Oct. 21, 1919 – Aug. 5, 2016
Bernard passed away on August 5, 2016, due to his fight with Cancer.
He was born October 21, 1919 in Oneonta, New York to Mahlon Eaton and Fanny.
Bernard served in the navy for 31 years. Bernard and Lillian were married in 1962 in Westminster, California. In 1980 they moved to Truckee, California and made that their home for the past 36 years.
He was an avid fisherman and loved the Truckee River.
Bernard was a wonderful husband and father and will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
He is preceded in death by his parents and his brother Marsh Eaton.
Bernard is survived by his loving wife of 53 years, Lillian; sons, Andrew and Steve; and daughter Eileen Javier
Service to be announced, family and friends will be welcomed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million