CWO4 Bernard Eaton
August 25, 2016
Oct. 21, 1919 – Aug. 5, 2016
Bernard passed away on August 5, 2016, due to his fight with Cancer.
He was born October 21, 1919 in Oneonta, New York to Mahlon Eaton and Fanny.
Bernard served in the navy for 31 years. Bernard and Lillian were married in 1962 in Westminster, California. In 1980 they moved to Truckee, California and made that their home for the past 36 years.
He was an avid fisherman and loved the Truckee River.
Bernard was a wonderful husband and father and will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
He is preceded in death by his parents and his brother Marsh Eaton.
Bernard is survived by his loving wife of 53 years, Lillian; sons, Andrew and Steve; and daughter Eileen Javier
Service to be announced, family and friends will be welcomed.
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City