Dianna Lynn Hardy
December 12, 2017
1944 ~ 2017
Dianna L. Hardy, resident of Prescott, Arizona died December 6, 2017 at home at the age of 73. She fought a courageous battle against lung cancer with grace and dignity.
Dianna was born in 1944 in Berkeley, California. Throughout her life she resided in Richmond, San Jose and San Francisco, California, along in Littleton, Colorado, Lake Tahoe, Chicago, Orlando and most currently Prescott, Arizona.
Dianna was a beautiful, loving wife, mother, sister and daughter. She was a remarkable woman who was a loyal friend and a "sister" to many.
She was a kind, talented, funny and generous lady who never met a stranger. Dianna loved to travel, cook, entertain, decorate, paint, play golf, scuba dive, waterski, play bridge and not too long ago, ride her Harley Davidson.
She is survived by her husband, Jack M. Hardy, her daughter, Kris A. Limardi (spouse David), son, Jack A. Hardy (spouse Patricia), grandchildren, Jack J. Slattery, Alexis N. Hardy, Lauren O. Hardy and William J. Slattery. She is also survived by her sister, Donna Mythen (spouse Nick), brother, James Ripley (Jennifer) and great-nephew, Nicholas J. Tormey.
In lieu of a memorial service, a Celebration of Life will be held at a future date.
Memorial gifts may be made to Maggie's Hospice at 306 N. Virginia Street, Prescott, Arizona 86301.
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee council increases in-lieu housing fee for developers
- Nevada County Elections: Klovstad, Goodwin, Polivy win Truckee Town Council seats