Geraldine (Jerry) Frederick
August 15, 2017
1928 ~ 2017
Geraldine (Jerry) Frederick passed away peacefully with family by her side on August 2nd, 2017. She was born in 1928 in Kansas City, Kansas, the only girl out of four children born to Bertha (Hufnagle) Garrison & Harry Hufnagle, all predeceased.
She was married to William (Bill) Frederick for 64 years before his passing in 2010.
She is survived by two daughters, Gloria Trew (Stan), Peggy Partridge (Daryl), four grandchildren, Tracy Harder (Joe), Russell Trew, Ryan Trew (Michelle), Randy Trew (Sarah), Kristin Bergan (Andy) and six great grandchildren.
We will miss her smile and contagious laughter, and her love of family and friends.
No services are planned at this time, the family requests any donations be made to Sutter Auburn Faith Hospice
Trending In: Obituaries
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Truckee Town Council moves forward with McIver Dairy restoration
- Truckee’s Wolverines to face Greenwave for state championship
- Work to be done: Nevada County economic model is unsustainable